Server for Symfony Flex
A self hosted server for Symfony Flex allowing private recipes, customized recipes and caching functionality for the official endpoints.
This is not an official project by SensioLabs or the Symfony core team.
- private recipes: The server enables you to use your own recipes for your own packages, even with Satis or Private Packagist.
- seamless integration: The server integrates with the official symfony.sh-endpoint and will serve the official recipes as well as your own ones.
- caching and mirroring: The server can easily be configured to mirror the official repos so that you are completely independent.
In order to get up and running quickly
- check out the system requirements and
- read about setting the server up.
Want to now, how the server resolves packages and recipes? Read more here.
Published under the MIT License.